Secrets of successful people【Full set of 3 books】
💥Offer you the opportunity to change your destiny
Price reduction at a loss：
🔥Now sell at a loss & the lowest price on the net🔥:₱1999PHP/*Full set of 3 books；💥Equivalent to only PHP 666 per book💥
Introduction:《7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders》
- "Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen Richards Covey, a famous American management master, is one of Forbes' "10 most influential management books ever."
- The author of this book, Stephen R. Covey (Stephen R. Covey), has a master's degree in business administration from Harvard University and a doctorate degree from Brigham Young University. He is the founder of the Covey Leadership Center and the co-chairman of Franklin Covey. He has assisted many companies, educational institutions and government agencies in training leaders.
"7 Habits of Highly Effective Leaders" has the same influence in the United States as the "Bible". This book summarizes the seven habits of successful people
- 1.【be proactive】Being proactive does not only mean the attitude of acting, it also means that people must be responsible for their lives
- 2.【beging with the end in mind】Before doing anything, you must clearly know the direction, [There is a goal, there is a result]
- 3.【put first things first】You have to decide what your highest priorites are and avoid ineffective efforts.
- 4.【think win/win】The principle of win-win is the basis of all human interactions, including five independent aspects: "win-win character" is the foundation, and then a "win-win relationship" is established, which derives a "win-win agreement", which requires a "win-win system" as a cultivation environment. This is done through a "win-win process".
- 5.【seek first to understand, then to be understood】When we abandon the answering mind and change to the understanding mind to listen to others, we can open up real communication and enhance mutual relations. After the other party gains understanding, they will feel respected and recognized, and then take it off as a precaution. If they talk frankly, they will understand each other more smoothly and naturally. Knowing the other requires kindness, and self-solving requires courage. A balance between the two can greatly increase the efficiency of communication.
- 6.【synergize】The strength of the individual is the niche for the integration of the team and the family, so that the overall result is one plus one greater than two. Practicing the integration of interpersonal relationships and teams, abandoning hostile attitudes, do not aim at compromise, and not only stop at cooperation, they want creative cooperation.
- 7.【sharpen the saw】Work alone does not bring economic security. Only good thinking, learning, creativity and adaptability can be invincible. Having wealth does not mean economic independence, only the ability to create wealth is truly reliable.
《Atomic Habits》 will reshape the way you think about progress and success, and give you the tools and strategies you need to transform your habits--whether you are a team looking to win a championship, an organization hoping to redefine an industry, or simply an individual who wishes to quit smoking, lose weight, reduce stress, or achieve any other goal.Whatever your goals, Atomic Habits reveals practical strategies that will teach you exactly how to make good habits and break bad ones.
10 things you can learn in this book.
✅Create a system to improve 1% every day
✅Apply the concepts mentioned in this book to real life
✅Avoid the common mistakes most people make when changing habits
✅Overcome the 'lack of motivation and willpower'
✅Make time for new habits (even if you're crazy busy)
✅Quit bad habits and keep good ones
✅Build a stronger identity and confidence
✅Design an environment that makes it easier for you to succeed
✅Make small changes that can lead to big results
✅Get back on track when the road to good habits goes off the rails
Why do poor people buy TV if they can’t eat enough?
Why don't children of poor people love to learn even when they go to school?
The author of the following book has spent 15 years in the 18 countries and regions with the highest concentration of poor people to explore the true root of poverty. The author pointed out that the reason why it is difficult for people to get rid of poverty is that people do not have a deep understanding of poverty, and good steel is not used on the blade.
The book "The Essence of Poverty" reveals the economic life of the poor and shows us the rich economic principles contained in it. The theories in this book help us understand what the poor can achieve, where they need some help, and why they need such help.
The book also tells us that even when the task seems extremely difficult, we still have to dare to persist, success is not always as far away as it seems.
1. Poor people 'think'
2.The plight of the poor
Dilemma one: lack of knowledge
Dilemma 2: Facing a challenge to willpower
Dilemma 3: Lack of ability to deal with risks
Dilemma 4: Distorted view of education
Dilemma five: longing for stability
3.Poverty, not only because there is no money
4.How to fight poverty
When you understand the quality of poverty and improve the habits of poverty, you will find that you are no longer in poverty, but gradually embarking on the principle of wealth
- Free Shipping World Wide Today!
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE